Thursday, March 1, 2007

A gift from God...

As many of you know, I had my phone interview this morning with TD Canada Trust. It was just as I expected, a lot of questions and some of them quite tricky. But what I did not expect was to get a second interview at that moment!! YESS I GOT A SECOND INTERVIEW!!! This is funny because this is how sometimes I feel about God, sometimes he gives you things that you don't even expect, sometimes they are good, sometimes bad, but what we need to realize is that he is doing these things because he loves us. It is amazing because somedays I feel like I am lost but I know that God is always with me, and I know this because he has blessed me with so many wonderful things, like a new family, and the most wonderful caring wife in the whole wide world! I am just so thankful. I know times may get difficult but with the help of family and friends and specialy God, everything is possible.

"What is impossible with men, is possible with GOD"
Luke 18:27
Thanks to all of you that prayed for me!

6 comments:

Keri M. Valdez said...

Well Alvaro. I am so proud of you. I always tell myself how amazing you are and how much you care about everything, and I am so glad this lady saw that in you as well.. Sounds like it went really well and she really enjoyed your interview. So congrats, and I love you.. I am so proud of you, just for being so brave and having faith that whatever happens is God's will.. You are amazing papito!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Alvaro! God is good.

You guys are pretty mushy, you know? I'm dissapointed that you can't come this weekend, but I understand. Instead, I'll build up in anticipation til homecoming. Love you guys and miss you.

Love, Lori

chelsey said...

not more caring than this wife. ZING!

2-minute mark said...

congrats alvaro!!! God is good. Hopefully we can remember the good stuff when we run into difficulty. I am happy for you guys, and Kerilyn i heard that you might have a job at the same daycare you wanted to be at. thats awesome. Gees you guys should buy a lottery ticket!!

xblairx said...

i agree with everything keri-lun said. especially the "i love you" part.

Anonymous said...

Good job buddy!
That is awesome, let us know how the second one goes.
See you on Tuesday!
Charity