Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So blessed!


Well, this week, actually I guess this past six months I have been feeling especially blessed. First of all, I got married which has been such a blessing and so much fun. Since Alvaro and I are both students we haven't been too financially set, but we realize is that it doesn't matter.. Whether you have a million dollars or whether you are thirty thousand dollars in debt, God is always there and he is going to bless you. To acknowledge some of these blessings first things first, Alvaro has a job interview tomorrow!! YAY! We are not sure if this is what God wants for us or for Alvaro, but we are praying that whatever comes from it, that it is God's will. Because we know he will have something better in store if this isn't what his will is.. So he has a phone interview tomorrow morning at 10 am Manitoba time, for anyone who could please pray for him and it is a financial services representative position at TD bank!!.. So, prayers please.. Our second blessing was that I got a phone call today and there will be a job opening at the centre I chose for my final practicum and this job opens the end of June which is when I am graduating. I was a little disappointed after christmas because I didn't get a paid practicum and I wasn't sure where I should go, because I had a choice, so I chose this centre not thinking there would be a job available when I graduate, but now there is, and I am thankful because I loved it there and I loved the staff and children there..! So I am going there in May and June and could be working there full time just coming out of school!! I can see the different ways in which God may be telling me he wants me to go to this place... Maybe I can do some good at this centre and I am just amazed at how God is speaking to me and taking care of us! Taking care of our future! What more can I say. I see God continually opening doors and providing for this small family of two, and he is just so good.! So continued prayers and just don't forget to thank God for all that he does for you! God is so good! p.s. don't forget to look down below at another blog posted today!!

6 comments:

xblairx said...

if alvaro works at the bank, does that mean you guys get free money from the vault? hook a brother up.

chelsey said...

i just kept saying "wow" throughout this whole post. wow because of what God is doing, and wow because of your maturity to recognize it. also your faith and trust in him no matter what. we love you guys!

Keri M. Valdez said...

Love you too Chels.. Thanks for you comment.!! I just felt so inspired to write and I am glad you enjoyed it:) Miss you guys! Say hi to Evie for me:) aw...

and Blair.. ahh what can I say.. read your blog!!:) love ya bro!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you!
I am so happy to hear the good news! Hopefully the interview went well?
I am so amazed by the faith you and Alvaro have Keri-lyn. I am blessed to have you as friends.

xblairx said...

how did the interview go?

Ryan said...

Keri and Alvaro, my two very good friends. I like you guys, I have some good memories of you.

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying life and are happy. If your ever in Saskatoon, look us up, we'd love to spend some time with you guys.