Thursday, May 3, 2007

Aren't they so cute..!! We had such a great past week.. It started with Pete and Chels and Eva coming to visit our home here in Winnipeg, which was so much fun...!! I am so thankful they could take the time to do that.. Then we hopped in the car with them and Joy and went off to Weyburn and celebrated Grandpa P's 80th birthday..!! Wow, hey! It was so much fun, so much family time and it was so great to all be together! For those of you who may or may not know we also celebrated mom and dad's 30th wedding anniversary that is in August..!!!! We love you mom and dad and are you so happy to call you our parents.. God is so good! So yeah, we had an awesome week and a great weekend and although practicum starts next week, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am very happy and blessed that we got to spend that time together as a family. I miss you all already..!:) Take a look at some more of our pictures from when little Eva came to visit our house!
P.S. Have fun on your cruise mom and dad!. haha..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY I READ IT....now write another:P haha when is alvis game i would like to come, let me know the time and place:) I also want to know what you guys are up to this week and this weekend so give me a call when you arent asleep on the couch from your long day keri! haha i miss you! Love you guys
joy