Friday, April 20, 2007

we find the defendant...

GUILTY.....

Say hello to the newly employed Mr. Valdez.

Alvaro hadn't heard from the bank since today and so he decided to call this morning to see how the process was going. The lady didn't answer the phone so Alvaro left a message. Not even five minutes later, the lady called him back, apologized for taking so long to call him, and then offered him a job.
I wasn't with Alvaro yet when he found out the news, he was on his way to pick me up from school and when he picked me up there was a sticky note on the dashboard folded up, and he told me to open it cause he wrote me a message. I opened it, and it said, "I GOT THE JOB." It was so exciting, I apologize Alvaro, I think I hit him on the arm a few times cause I am just so proud of him. Then we went out for lunch to celebrate.

So starting June Alvaro is working at TD Canada Trust, working as a Financial Services Representative and will begin by going through training for six months.

I just really wanna thank you for all of your prayers, because I know that this was only done by God and we just feel so blessed at this point in our lives. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we go through finishing school, we will both be finished end of May, middle of June, so that is very exciting and we are so thrilled to see where God will send us and what he will do with our lives..
Praise God, He is so good.. Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement, we love you all. .:):):)

9 comments:

xblairx said...

i'm proud of you guys. especially now that alvaro has access to the bank vault...come on, alvy...hook a brother up?

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!! YEH GOD!@!!! I am still jumping up and down~! Way to go Alvaro, you obviously interviewed well and impressed those three ladies! Way to go God! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! God is so good! I love you guys, never forget who is in control!

Love and a huge hug, Mom!

Melanie said...

Way to go, good luck in the new adventures. take care
lv Melanie Hoimyr

joylyn said...

Congrats Alvi! Im sooooo proud of you and im so excited! its a good thing we pre celebrated, must of helped! But anyways i just wanted to let you know how pumped i was for you! Thats so awesome.. we should celebrate again..your buying..:) haha just kidding see you soon!

Ryan said...

I like that Blair and Joy called Alvaro, Alvi. That's awesome.

And congrats, way to go.

chelsey said...

your mom told me on the phone! yippeeeeeeee! and see you soon :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alvaro!

This is such exciting news. Good work my lad! I'm sure you guys are thrilled, so don't forget to celebrate. I'm a fan of that.
I finished my third year of nursing today. Celebrations are in order all around.
Love you guys.

Love, Lori

2-minute mark said...

Alvi, way to go buddy. We will definitely have to go for a round of golf to celebrate soon. See you guys on Friday. Love Mark

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I'm happy for you.