Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The best is YET to come

Well, we just got back from our may long weekend and the weather wasn't quite what anyone wanted, I don't think, but it was great none the less. My third week of practicum, only three more to go after this week. And I just signed my contract today for my job, so I am officially employed as of May 18, 2007! And Alvaro starts his job in under two weeks, a little excited, nervous and anxious all in one. So he's finishing up school and we are both ready to move on to this next part of our lives!!!
I am also pumped cause my great friend Lori Sue is coming to visit me in a couple weeks and I can't wait. Strawberries and chocolate all the way.. So life is great and we are just anticipating and anxious about everything that's coming up!! Continue to keep us in your prayers though, as we are stressed and tired from SCHOOL....boo.. Talk to you all soon, sorry there's no pictures, no cute kids to show..... YET........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm strawberries. I think I ate almost a pound to myself last night. No chocolate, though! That's so exciting about both of your jobs. Yay. So...what's next kids and a huge house with a pool and basement sweet for me? Ok, sweet sounds good. I'll be your personal cook/first aid lady. ha

I'm excited to be coming VERY soon. Should be lots of fun as always. Love you guys.

Love, Lori Sue

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet girl! Congrats on the contract, didn't know that was starting so soon! Great! Hope you have survived your week. Mark and Kiara came to visit yesterday and spent the night, oh my goodness, how fun it Was!!!! We are doing great, miss you loads already, thanks for a wonderful weekend, so much fun to be together! Love you both so much! Proud of you my dear! Love, mom

Anonymous said...

i read it :) haha the best is yet to come.. when you see me at some point this week haha:) Love you guys!