Thursday, April 12, 2007

Interview!!

Well, Alvaro got a phone call Monday morning and he has an interview Friday morning. That is tomorrow, for those of you who don't know, so, if you'd like to keep him in your prayers, he'll be in the interview at 10am tomorrow morning.. So yeah, we're trying to figure out which shirt and tie he should wear with his suit, grey or green? What a toss up, it's a hard choice.. But I think we'll go for the grey.. Looks so classy..!
(Of course he'll shave in the morning)
no worries..
Anyway, keep him in your prayers as I am sure he'll be a bit nervous. Luckily I'll be home in the morning to send him off... So proud.. ha.. Well, I am sure we'll talk to you all soon to let you know how it went. Hope you're all having a great week.. If you choose to leave a message, you could send him a few words of encouragement..Thanks.. Gotta run, lata.. So proud of you Alvaro whether this is God's will for you or not:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, what a great suit Alvaro!
Congratulations on getting another interview...or maybe I knew you had it already, but regardless, way to go. I know you'll do an awesome job. Just be yourself! I know that sounds cheesy, but you are an awesome, kind hearted person. So just show them that and I'm sure they'll love you!
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

May the force be with you. The force from above of course and Mom and I will be reminding him at precisly the right time.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Check your phone messages Alvaro, I left you one...I am praying, for you to feel God's presence and love, for peace and confidence, for God's will and plans for you...for you, our son! We love you, Mom and Dad Roberts

2-minute mark said...

alvaro is hot. there is no way that he wont get the job with that face!

Anonymous said...

I would have gone with the green shirt, Alvaro. Just kidding.
I didn't read this til today - so I hope your interview went well. I'm sure you did just fine!

Let us know when you guys know more

Love, Lori

Anonymous said...

hey guys.
i had fun with you this weekend! Thanks! And dont worry alvi, im sure you did great! Good luck. love you guys