Saturday, February 24, 2007

SURPRISE!!

Well, lastnight, I threw a surprise party for Alvaro. It is his birthday next week (March 1), and I just love surprising him, so I did... We started off going to the IVORY restaurant with "Joy", but he didn't know other people were there to celebrate with us. So, we had a nice supper and then afterwards came back to our house and had cake, chips and dip(thanks Pen, it was good dip) and we had a delicious fruit platter! We then played cranium, too many people for Settlers of Catan, and that was a lot of fun. A lot of laughs and it was fun celebrating Alvaro!:)
!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVARO!!
(click on photo to see more pictures from his birthday)
Also, this week Alvaro and I stole Austin and Justin from Penny and looked after them for the afternoon. We had lunch, played with playdough, watched movies and had lots of fun. We love these kids
(& Brandon too of course)





3 comments:

chelsey said...

Feliz CumpleaƱos!

Anonymous said...

hey keri and al

I had fun!! Thanks for inviting me and i promised i will play cramium with you some day! I hope ill see you soon. And keri it was awesome that you did that for alvaro! Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Hey!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVARO!
Today is the real day, but thanks for letting us celebrate with you on Friday!
I swear, I'm still full from that dinner!! haha.
I love you guys!
xoxo.

Next time, I'm gonna come play Cranium, so watch out!